Reliable. Loyal. Trustworthy.
About Validus Group Properties
With a strong focus on intense asset management and building strong client relationships, Valdius Group Properties prides itself on the ability to consistently execute and secure sustained success for both landlords and tenants.
We offer a variety of services including the acquisition, leasing and disposition of industrial, office and retail properties. Currently, our portfolio is focused in the greater Tampa area with properties throughout the Southeast.
Our Property Portfolio
Validus Group Properties owns and manages over 620,000 square feet of real estate throughout the Southeast.
Our leadership team has vast experience in not only acquiring and leasing property, but also property management and building strong tenant relationships.
For Leasing and
(813) 514-5201 (Fax)
3504 Cragmont Drive
Tampa, Florida 33619
CONNECT WITH VALIDUS GROUP PROPERTIES:
We are consistently seeking to invest in new opportunities to grow our firm and maximize portfolio performance.
Today our acquisition emphasis includes:
- Southeast with a focus in Central Florida, Panhandle, Georgia
- Retail Shopping Centers with diverse suites and multi-tenant opportunities
- 75,000 SF - 200,000 SF
- Opportunistic investments in assets in need of renovations or lease up
- $5-$15 million
- We cooperate with, protect, and compensate qualified brokers that bring us qualified acquisition opportunities
- Combination of national credit tenants and strong local tenants that serve the needs of the community
- Vacancy, growing market, under-managed, below market rents
- Purchase Price
- Property History
- Market Demographics
- Current Rent Roll
- Tenant Leases
- Tenant sales volumes
- Operating Statements for last three fiscal years
- Terms of existing debt
Validus Group Acquires 123,000 SF Shopping Center in Dalton, Georgia
Published: November 5, 2015
TAMPA, FL -- Validus Group has finalized the acquisition of Dalton Village, a 123,000 square-foot shopping center in Dalton, Georgia. The property was acquired from New York based real estate firm Cohen Equities for $3.075 million, or $25 per square foot.
Dalton Village marks the third retail shopping center acquisition for Validus in the last twelve months, more than tripling the size of its portfolio. The company now owns over 600,000 square feet of real estate throughout the Southeast.
Built in 2009, Dalton Village is anchored by 35,000 square foot retailer Robinson Salvage. With products ranging from band name clothes to household appliances and furniture, Robinson has built a strong presence in the area and recently completed a 10,000 square-foot expansion.